The YMCA of Greater Whittier offers classes, programs, and activities designed for all ages and abilities. While bringing about change in yourself and community, we also focus on expanding and improving individual health & well-being. When you join a Y, you join a community organization that offers health, hope, and opportunity.
The YMCA does not turn anyone away due to the inability to pay. Learn more about our scholarship programs and financial assistance.
|Member Type||Joining Fee||Bank Draft Rate||Credit Card Rate|
|Young Adult Family||$150||$98||$101|
Membership Types Offered:
- One to two adults (Ages 30+) and any dependent children 24 years and under living at the same household.
Young Adult Family
- One to two adults (Ages 18-29) and any dependent children 24 years and under living at the same household.
- One adult and one additional individual that live in the same household.
- One adult, between the ages of 30-61.
- One senior individual, age 62 or older.
- One young adult, between the ages of 18-29.