The YMCA of Greater Whittier offers classes, programs, and activities designed for all ages and abilities. We focus on expanding and improving individual health & well-being and while you are bringing about change in yourself, we want to encourage strengthening your community. We believe that positive lasting personal & social change only comes when we all work together invest in our kids, our health, and our neighbors. When you join a Y, you join a community organization that offers health, hope, and opportunity.
The YMCA does not turn anyone away due to the inability to pay. Learn more about our scholarship programs and financial assistance.
|Member Type||Joining Fee||Bank Draft Rate||Credit Card Rate|
Membership Types Offered:
- One to two adults and any dependent children 24 years and under living at the same household.
- Three to four adults and any dependent children 24 years and under living at the same household.
- One adult and one additional individual that live in the same household.
- One adult, between the ages of 19-61.
- One senior individual, age 62 or older.
- No age requirement. Open to any college/trade school student with valid student ID.