The YMCA of Greater Whittier is committed to being a resource to ALL during times of uncertainty. As your community partner, we are expanding our childcare services and all-day summer camp is now available for registration!
If you are an essential worker, you may be eligible to receive assistance from the state to help with childcare costs. You may download the information from the State of California below.
- Monday-Friday, 6:30am-7:30pm
- Preschool program (Ages 18 months-5yrs)
- School-age (K-7th grade)
- Led by professional and caring classroom staff
- Healthy Snacks and Meals Included
- Spots are limited and first-come, first-serve.
- 5 days – $175 member*/$205 non member
- 4 days – $145 member*/$175 non member
- 3 days – $105 member*/$135 non member
- Financial Aid Available
*All essential employees will receive the member rate.
- We are committed to the health and safety of our members and our community; it’s rooted in our mission.
- Our regular cleaning processes have been expanded to include hospital-grade sanitation and cleaning processes.
- Children will be kept in small groups for social distancing as recommended by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.