Pilates Classes in Whittier, CA
Would you like to take Pilates classes in Whittier? Get the workout you’ve been looking for at the YMCA!
Pilates is an innovative form of exercise that allows you to tone the muscles throughout your body, with a focus on core strength. Practicing Pilates on a regular basis will increase your endurance, flexibility and muscle tone. If traditional workouts haven’t worked out for you, Pilates might be the fun and active fitness program you’ve been looking for!
Pilates Classes for All Experience Levels at the Y
The YMCA of Greater Whittier teaches Pilates classes to promote fitness in members of all different ages and experience levels. Our group exercise classes offer you many benefits, including:
- Pilates will improve your strength, flexibility, coordination and endurance.
- Your posture and balance will improve as you stretch and strengthen your body.
- You’ll become more motivated with a more positive outlook by practicing Pilates regularly.
- Pilates can help to alleviate pain, cramps and stiffness.
- You’ll be able to strengthen your core and tone your body without heavy weight lifting.
- Group Pilates will help you to socialize and enjoy yourself as you learn and grow with your classmates.
Pilates will help you to develop a stronger core, a more flexible body and even a more positive outlook. Get in touch with the YMCA of Greater Whittier today if you’d like to become a member or sign up for one of our Pilates classes!