Open Gym Basketball
Open Gym Basketball in Whittier, CA
Are you interested in participating in open gym basketball in Whittier? Have fun and get the exercise you need at the YMCA!
Basketball is one of the most popular sports in the world. It’s easy to learn and fun to play for both kids and adults. Whether you’re interested in playing in a competitive league or you just want to get your heart pounding and your muscles working, you can have a blast playing basketball in an open gym environment!
Come Shoot Some Hoops at the Y
The YMCA of Greater Whittier offers open gym basketball to all our members. No matter your age or skill with the game, you can use our basketball court for all kinds of great exercise. Here are some of our suggestions:
- Practice your dribbling, shooting and guarding skills to improve your competitive game.
- Play pick-up basketball with friends and fellow members to exercise and improve your teamwork.
- Just run around and shoot hoops to get a great cardio workout and hone your hand-eye coordination.
- Reserve court time to play in adult or youth basketball league games.
- Teach your kids how to play basketball during open gym family time.
- You don’t even have to play basketball! Get your daily exercise in by running laps around the court.
In open gym basketball, the opportunities for a fun workout are practically endless. Contact the YMCA of Greater Whittier today if you’re interested in becoming a member or you want to learn more about our open gym basketball!