Youth Pickleball in Whittier, CA
Would you like your child to learn how to play pickleball in Whittier? Bring them to the YMCA for lessons!
Pickleball is a fun and easy-to-learn game that involves smacking a wiffleball back and forth on a tennis court. Youth pickleball is a great game for kids to play and can help them to develop key balance and coordination skills. At the YMCA, kids can learn the fundamentals of youth pickleball in a supportive environment, then use their skills to compete with one another.
The Y’s Youth Pickleball Program
The YMCA of Greater Whittier teaches youth pickleball to kids of all ages. Whether your kid just wants to play pickleball for fun and exercise or they’re interested in competing against other kids, we’re sure they’ll have a blast.
Youth pickleball has many benefits for children of all ages, such as:
- Kids will hone their hand-eye coordination and foot-eye coordination as they learn to move on the court and hit the ball.
- Youth will improve their balance, endurance, agility, reflexes, and strength.
- Youth pickleball teaches teamwork and strategy.
- It’s a great aerobic workout for kids that helps them stay in shape.
- Youth pickleball can be played for fun or competitively, and isn’t as challenging to learn as similar sports like badminton and tennis.
If you’d like your child to learn new skills and get a good workout, sign them up for youth pickleball. Contact the YMCA of Greater Whittier today to learn more about our youth pickleball program!